The Overseer's Cottage
20 Kms from Wilpena PoundFlinders Ranges of South Australia.
Click on the image to go inside. ~~~~~~~~
Click here to view the layout
of the cottage.
or for enquiries and bookings Phone 08 8648 0016
Minimum nights and beds apply for peak periods which are South Australian School
and Public Holidays from March to October.
When you make a reservation you are the only occupier of this building you
do not share with other guests.
The station generates it's own 240 volt solar/diesel power. The system does
not support the use of heaters or large appliances.
Willow Springs is approximately 21 Kms North of the Wilpena
Pound or 71 Kms NNE of Hawker.
- The Overseer's Cottage is open planned with a Queen size bed in
the living area.
- There are two single beds in a separate room.
- A Pillow, Quilt and Blanket are provided for each bed. You may need
to bring extra blankets in Winter.
- Linen can be hired. Extra bedding may be required in the cooler
months. A cot and highchair are available on request.
- Hired linen is sheets, pillow cases and towels.
- You need only to bring food.
- The kitchen/dining area has a gas/electric fridge, gas stove, microwave,
gas heater, crockery, cutlery and cooking utensils.
- Pedestal electric fan is provided.
- Rain water for drinking.
- Bathroom/toilet with shower and gas hot water.
- Gas Barbecue available.
Pets, Firearms or off-road use of vehicles are not allowed on this property.
An exception for four wheel drive vehicles and bikes is access to
SKYTREK by payment of fee to the owners.