Flinders Ranges of
Click on the
photo and go inside
For enquiries and bookings
Owners : Peter and Cheryl McInnis
Phone 08 86484035
Wonoka is approximately 15 Kms North of Hawker towards Leigh Creek.
- The Masonry building has 2 comfortable carpeted bedrooms.
- A queen bed and a single bed in one room.
- Two bunk beds in the other room.
- All beds with blankets and a pillow.
- Linen is not provided but can be hired.
- Linen includes all bathroom linen, sheets, pillow cases and quilts.
- The kitchen/living room has electric fridge, microwave, stove/oven
and a colour TV.
- Reverse cycle airconditioning in both bedrooms and the kitchen/dining
- The facilities include all the usual household utensils.
- You need only to bring food.
- Hot water heated by electricity is provided for the cottage.
- The bathroom has a shower, hand basin and laundry trough.
- All rooms are accessed from the verandah only.
- There is a toilet at one end of the verandah.
- A gas Barbecue is provided.
- Dogs are permitted on Wonoka while on a leash and controlled, but
not inside the cottage.
- Off-road use of any vehicles, or firearms are not permitted on
the property or the neighbours land in any circumstances.