31 Arkaba Street, Hawker, in the Flinders Ranges of South Australia.
Click on the image to go inside. ~~~~~~~~
Click here to view the layout of the cottage.
for 1 or 2 people per night
per night 15 and under
Prices and conditions are subject to change without notice, new rates may apply
from 1st April each year.
***** Price includes all linen. *****
Minimum nights and beds apply for peak periods which are South Australian School
and Public Holidays from March to October.
Homely Cottage is a 2 bedroom, self contained house in Arkaba Street, Hawker.
It offers all comforts and conveniences and will enable you to stay in Hawker
and visit and enjoy our fabulous Flinders Ranges.
Our holiday offer stay 7 nights pay for only 6 nights, 7th is free.
- Homely is a well appointed 2 bedroom house
- 2 Bedrooms
- One with double bed, bedsides, air conditioner, fan and robe.
- One with two single beds, bedside, fan and robe.
- Pillows, sheets, quilt, extra blanket are provided for each bed
along with towels.
- Open area for lounge dining and kitchen.
- The kitchen has fridge, electric stove, microwave, kettle, toaster,
Electric Frypan, Sandwich Maker,cutlery and crockery and cooking utensils.
- Bathroom has toilet & shower.
- Washing Machine, iron and ironing board. Clothes line.
- Gas heater & 2 air conditioners, TV.
- You need only to bring food.
- Rainwater throughout.
- Electric Barbecue and outdoor area undercover.
- Hawker mains water is now desalinated water.
| Homely Cottage is a 2 bedroom, self contained
house in Arkaba Street, Hawker, which offers all comforts and conveniences
and will enable you to stay in Hawker while visiting and enjoying our
fabulous Flinders Ranges.
Hawker is centrally located for your holiday.
There are numerous scenic drives and lookouts to visit. The
Flinders Ranges showcases millions of years of geological history. A drive
through both Brachina and Bunyeroo Gorges will demonstrate this. The “Geological
Trail” that runs through Brachina Gorge is a world famous geological trail
and is a must see. It is worth stopping at all the interpretive signs
to read the information, look at the geology near the sign to give you
an appreciation of the age of the area and to take in the splendour of
Don’t forget to be on the lookout for the wildlife, especially yellow
footed rock wallabies, and all the different species of plants.
Jeff Morgan’s Gallery and Panoramas must not be missed.
Pets, are not allowed on this property.
Minimum deposit of one nights tarrif is required upon booking to confirm your
The balance of the tariff is due at least 28 days before your stay.
All enquiries to Flinders Ranges Accommodation Booking Service
P.O. Box 14, Hawker 5434
OR call at the MOGAS Service Station on the Cnr Cradock & Wilpena Roads
For booking please call Hawker in South Australia.
Within Australia 1800 777 880
Phone +61 8 86484022 - Fax +61
8 86484283 or