Edeowie Shearers Quarters
Flinders Ranges of South Australia.
For enquiries and bookings Phone 08 8648 4714
When you make a reservation you are the only occupier of this
building you do not share with other guests.
From Hawker, Edeowie is 56km North towards Leigh Creek. The house is near the
homestead of Edeowie but still provides independent living.
Enjoy the scenic view and afternoon colours of the HEYSEN RANGE and WILPENA
- Facilities include all the usual cooking and eating utensils.
- The sleeping arrangements include
- Three rooms with double beds.
- Seven twin-share rooms.
- Accommodates 20. One blanket per bed with a pillow, you may need
to bring extra bedding for cooler months.
- Ducted airconditioning in the bedrooms.
- Kitchen/Dining area,wood and gas stove.
- Wood heater
- Microwave, electric hot water
- Laundry/bathroom five showers and bath, twin-tub washing machine.
- Four toilets.
- Gas Barbecue available and campfire ring.
- Rainwater is provided for drinking.
- You need only bring your own linen, towels and food.
- Linen can be hired at $20.00 per double bed and $15 per single bed.
Quilts are provided when linen is hired.
- Hired linen is sheets pillow cases and towels.
Pets, Firearms, Trail bikes or off-road use of vehicles are not allowed on this property.
Return to property list.